Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Texas Government Pushes National Government

I found a commentary article in the Texas blog called "In The Pink". It's more to me about how Texas government challenges national government.

Of course the blog is about health care in America and how the health care reform bill has been passed by the house. Many politicians are upset that such a thing could be passed. Attorney general Greg Abbott issued a statement saying that, "the federal legislation violates the constitution by infringing upon our civil liberties." In this health care bill it includes the federal funding of abortions. Religious people would go crazy over this. Some believe in abortions and some despise it. Can we say MAJOR controversy over the shouting of "baby killer" by our own Rep Randy Neugebauer?? I think so. Although it states that he wasn't called the speaker a baby killer just Obama's executive order a baby killer. Representatives from Texas are sure thrown themselves out there to get chewed up. This is my blog and my opinion so I agree with Texas' step in the health care bill but to that account I only leave one foot in the door with the other foot wondering where to step. The health care bill is still somewhat confusing. What’s its purpose to help America and is it really going to help? Going back to another note on Randy Neugebauer's behavior, this leads to his refusal to share medical health. Noted by "In the Pink" shares with us the prostate procedure Mr.Neugebauer received and he had the "best medical treatment around", but he does not want to share that wealth he got with the people of the United States. I'm in it for both views. HORRAY for Texas representative and attorney general for taking charge towards the national government and BOO for it to be so darn dramatic. I'm still stuck on both sides. Yes I want the bill to pass and No I don't want it to pass. What’s in it for me? Let's see how far Texas and maybe other states will take this health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment